Invitation Homes is the nationâ s largest provider of desirable single-family rental homes. Founded in 2012, we currently own more than 48,000 homes in 14 markets across the country. Our expertise is centered on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and property management of portfolios of homes nationwide. As the acknowledged leader in the single-family rental home industry, we are committed to the highest levels of operational excellence and resident service. Invitation Homes is dedicated to being a responsible corporate member of the communities in which we operate.
If you are passionate about the property management/real estate industry and want to grow your career with the nationâ s leader in the home rental industry, apply today. Invitation Homes offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life insurance, three weeks of PTO annually, paid holidays and a 401(k) with company match.
At Invitation Homes, our commitment to veterans is strong. Veteran hiring is a key component of our overall recruiting strategy. Veterans embody many of the skills, talents and personal attributes we seek. We strongly encourage veterans to apply.
Invitation Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opportunity serves our Tampa area homes. Full-cycle oversight of rehab and turnover efforts (budget variance, quality control and scheduling) of Invitation Homes personnel and third-party general contractors.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create scope and budget for rehab and turn properties to ensure that each property is transitioned or returned to a lease- ready condition as quickly and cost- effectively as possible.
- Execute approved rehab and turn scope by managing general contractors to ensure on-time and on-budget (or under budget) delivery of all rehabs and turns.
- Observe and ensure job site safety during project management visits to portfolio properties.
- Document and submit change orders for approval. Ensure necessity of change orders and proper completion of approved work.
- Based on direction provided by Portfolio Operations Directors, identify costs that should be attributed to Residents as part of the deposit reconciliation process.
- Document entire rehab process with before and after photos.
- Manage quality control review and punch list process for all rehabs and turns.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of single family/residential construction experience.
- Residential remodeling, construction and maintenance experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of codes, municipal by-laws, inspection, estimating and planning.
- Proven record in getting residential properties to rent ready status.
- Strong background in residential construction and remodeling.
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced, ever changing environment.
- Must be adaptable and flexible.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Ability to create and manage a budget.
- Ability to analyze and maintain workflow.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.